Friday, April 2, 2021

Good Friday

 


Good Friday

Bird startled at how I adore my old woman face dry mapped throat waterblue eye shrubnest hair Look! I leer into the face of angels middle finger aloft how did cronewitch appear I watched the tomb never slept never shirked that duty or any other age you keening bitch snuck up stole the red river rapids that ran between my legs my plumb my stupid dangling fruit I don’t give a good goddamn for your flesh season your learned or any other wanderlust whose tiny silly face bobs under such a ridiculous hat oh hello sister hello auntie hello grandma wee granny gammy invisible hag HA!HA! I’m keeping all my secrets to myself 

7 Comments:

Blogger 6279 said...

I adorbs this sunshiny happy facefoto. Spring joy to you and you animal gods!!

April 2, 2021 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Linda Sue said...

GAHHHH your words undo me utterly, I sit on them for a very long time, I spoon them into my eyes. You are a wonder! And a beauty.
Good Friday wasn't really that good, for some.

April 2, 2021 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

The names in Christiandom always lie! Not a good week at all for either of the Marys either. Thank you.

April 2, 2021 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

As I always say- Happy Day They Crucified My Lord!
God, you're a beauty.

April 2, 2021 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You are a beauty. Good Friday to you!

April 2, 2021 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

bony birds we do become; then leave the tomb; then do fly. baseball caps askew. lovey dovey ride the winds all the rest of the way.

April 3, 2021 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Oh my God I love this! It is the finest anthem to growing older I have ever read, a rightful celebration of that lovely, mischievous face!

April 4, 2021 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home