Monday, December 25, 2023

Pig and farm report: Christmas Day edition

 


In which my head opens like a peony

I'm watching It’s A Wonderful Life on the television and making waffles for my son and letting the adverts the music wash through me given in to it given up to it it's about allowing myself to feel and once those gates are open all the horses gallop through love fear joy green grass apples rain fog snowmen tinsel memory's dark closets mix up in my body and I become other bodies I become outside myself watching waiting for my early memories to change to an idea of perfect

Thank you for reading here dear Darklings.

7 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

Merry, merry, happy, happy my darling Rebecca. I would love to sit and watch your sea with you. Even with that stormy sky, it would feel like peace.

December 25, 2023 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Sending so much love from this rainy, blowy day here in Florida to you on the other side of this huge chunk of land. I've already laughed and cried, both. And we haven't even seen the kids yet.
I love the picture of your water. It says everything in my heart.

December 25, 2023 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R, I would so love to bask in your warmth again the way I was pulled to your side in NY. Merry merry my friend. Love Rebecca

December 25, 2023 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary rainy here too and windy. We’ve almost got through it again ♥️🌲r

December 25, 2023 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Lulu LaBonne said...

Oh how lovely to see you back, I missed you and then forgot to look, here you are. Happy Things and Much Love xxxx

December 26, 2023 at 5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu!!! I have missed you so much oh my heart. XORebecca

December 26, 2023 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

My favorite part of It's a Wonderful Life is when George asks the Angel where Mary is, and he shows her coming out of the library and says, "She's never married." I laugh so hard at that every single time.

December 26, 2023 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home