Sunday, March 15, 2020

Pig and farm report


the neighborhood gathered at the beach last night to watch the sun drop into Possession Sound we kept our distance in fact everyone but me stayed in their cars two cars with people my age one car with a couple of young people smoking weed no dogs no fires the largest group of people I have seen other than the stores which are contagion nightmares and the college aged kids who have formed a circle with their tents in the woods they have a sweet setup there and I am glad to see them every day I wave and they wave back I got two dozen eggs from Jack the Egg Man brown blue and pale green with some little banty eggs mixed in I think I’ll use some of them to bake challah today

yesterday my son thanked me for my panic baking for the first time ever







Beware the tides of March


5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful scene. Why is beauty so fraught with terror?

March 15, 2020 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Elizabeth that’s a brilliant question that you now have me pondering is it because without the terror everything is just too goddamn sweet like cheap candy?
XO

March 15, 2020 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I guess we humans are going to be showing more of our true colors now. Some will be beautiful. Some will be terrifying. Some will be both. Some will merely be idiotic.

March 15, 2020 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I think you’re right Mary. I have noticed that when I am driving around everyone is waving which rarely happens here. I am hoping we are all a little bit kinder. XO

March 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

such a beautiful sky. the college kids in tents seem to know something the rest of us dont.

March 16, 2020 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home