Saturday, February 24, 2024

100% full

 

This is the Winter Threnody moon.


I’ll be back tomorrow. I’m currently being plagued by skin demons.

A morning ripe with consequences flies circled fleas in the carpet images of the bridge collapsing over  over as I begged the Animal Gods for sleep last night but I have placed mirrors in its armpits I have changed everything I need to grieve for this peculiar loss the psychic horde faces who people with goblin induced insomnia know we are covered in light pink ash a smoky bulk a network of vague there is no sacrifice only feral and the sound of an arm or leg breaking that inner crack a blistered shoulder a tender heavy body I am not ready to embrace the spiral a way of being here and not being here the secret club the code eye level with lions and their ways of bright dangerous love


Thank you Darklings for coming back 28 mph winds I swear these full moons, make it worse.


Pax

Rebecca 


2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I had to look up "threnody."
What a perfect moon name. Thank you.
Skin demons? That sounds horrible.

February 25, 2024 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

The moon woke me the night before last or was it last night? I was drawn to the window, it pulled me there. It had not yet crested my house and I could see it looking in if I stand close enough to the skylight and crane my neck this is our game.

February 26, 2024 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home