Sunday, December 15, 2019

A Sunday Sunday I wouldn’t read this if I were you

dark in all the ways Sunday can be I read this somewhere today loneliness and light despair what even the fuck is light despair? is it despair with cheese melted on top? maybe a cup of despair with whipped cream or Disney Despair On Ice perhaps light despair are the button eyes of your most beloved plush animal ripped out and placed on a doily maybe it’s reading your favorite book on a comfy chair in front of your house which is literally on fire or how about baking chocolate chip cookies and using a child’s tears in place of salt?

I appear to have fallen into a hole between early this morning and getting back from the beach yes there was a trigger there is always a trigger

waving from the muddy bottom



👋 

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh, woman. I am so sorry.

December 15, 2019 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I know you know Mary I know you know.
XO

December 15, 2019 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Oh hon, I'm sorry. Big hugs.

December 17, 2019 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home