Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Pig and farm report :: impeachment edition

I increased my Doxepin from 3mgs to 6mgs last night as New Nurse has wanted and had bad swimmy dreams all night which has always happened to me with tricyclic antidepressants in the past hopefully I can go back to 3mgs and avoid that doorway I’m putting this here as a placeholder a reminder

hohoho

this morning my son arrived and we watched the impeachment hearings then after a while we drove to the beach and I wept in his truck about something awful my horror of a mother did to me when I was in 6th grade I couldn’t even fathom why it came into my brain except that watching the broken dangerous republican party pay religious service to the most vile president ever to enter office may have trip wired me back to living through Nixon who now in light of this new nightmare government seems pathetic and tame

hohoho

we came back watched some more went out for more coffee (his) and hot cocoa with extra extra whipped cream (mine) I also bought two black coffees for the two 7th Day Adventists who sometimes set up their stand of Watchtowers outside the library and stand there silently because she had on a longish skirt in high cold wind and she was visibly shivering

hohoho

we came backed watched some more and I wrapped Christmas presents and put them under the tree then continued watching but by this time I was muting the republican speakers especially the clown prince from Georgia whose voice is hideous and whose lies are especially egregious to my ear we went back to the beach

hohoho

last Sunday I noticed that the four people I know who are living in the state park including the people in the red truck were parked together I don’t know why they came together but it gladdened my heart to see them perhaps supporting each other perhaps even watching the football game together in the only rv among them now two of the tents have moved deeper into the forest but the red truck and the rv are still parked side by side when I was homeless I came together with other homeless people we came together to protect each other to lift each other up humans are sometimes good

hohoho

I’m still listening to the impeachment and they are booing the remarkable Adam Schiff shame on them I think they’re getting close to the actual vote now

5:09 pm Pacific time

hohoho

here’s a feral kitten against the dark






4 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

Adam Schiff is my hero. Hello, Rebecca. ❤️

December 18, 2019 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mine too. Hello darling.
Rebecca

December 18, 2019 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I listened all day, on and off, and it enraged and saddened me because of what you said and what we all know.
People CAN be good. People can even be angels.
You're one of them.
Love you.

December 19, 2019 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary Moon oh I am no angel but my tires are still in good shape! Love you.

December 20, 2019 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home