Monday, January 27, 2020

SMASH THE PATRIARCHY

yes I have already made up my mind as to his guilt because he has already admitted his guilt and I have not glanced at his “team” of “lawyers” and couldn’t watch any of it because they are all old white men from nasty mitch right down the line droning old patriarchal saggy faced woman hating youth loathing white men just like Nixon and the Nixon administration during which I carried so much stress and anger and grief exactly like that they are back to rule our bodies to shove their whiteboy jesus down our throats to take away from us and to push their horrifying guilty insane leader into a reign of unchecked terror

today is National Holocaust Remembrance Day

I remember because my violin teacher Trudy told me stories about escaping the nazis with her little brother her parents already dead in the camps she talked about it all the time she burned her stories into me along with Mozart and Bach and Beethoven it was part of my lessons

Who do you remember for?

what would she think now

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Yes. Everything you said.
And we know what she would think and that's terrifying.

January 28, 2020 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker said...





I remember for my father, my best friend, a fiscal conservative and an absolute liberal sociopolitically. He hated Trump with a passion. My dad died two weeks ago, and my life has been taken over with caring for my mom in her dementia. I guess I remember for her too. I have lost my sister, my father, my husband, and my mama's memory, so I hope my brain can take in and collect all the stories.

Thank you for your posts. They remind me there is real writing in the world.

January 28, 2020 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary yes. Our times now. I keep telling my son to keep his head down. To literally just keep his head down. I am so glad he is past draft age because I see that war Nixon’s war trailing on dt’s heel like a piece of toilet paper.

January 28, 2020 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh Pamela I am so sorry about your dad. Your grief must be enormous. And your mother as well. I am so sorry. Sending love and waves of emotional support to you and yours.
Rebecca

January 28, 2020 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

“...to push their horrifying guilty insane leader into a reign of unchecked terror.” This is the true horror.

January 30, 2020 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Yes yes. Is it the end of the republic? Will they lose their grip after today? Will voters wake up? I read this morning where Nancy Pelosi referred to this apart from his “grotesque person” and she was right. He is a flat out bully. I bet he has been his entire life. The worst.

January 31, 2020 at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home