Saturday, January 18, 2020

Pig and farm report

the temperature rose drastically and melted the snow so quickly that I thought it was raining for two hours but it was just the trees trying to shake it off shake it off off off now it looks like spring outside except for branches and other debris flying past like green bullets wear eye protection please the weather on my weather app now looks like this I prefer snow snow snow snow to those squiggly wind lines



Prince Hal growled this morning his very first growl a deep in his throat warning to his sister to back the fuck down which she did the growl startled us all especially Prince Hal and I could suddenly see the fierce beastie he is going to become when he arrives at pure cathood a cat who will take no crap from anybody wear eye protection please

yes soft scritches


no soft scritches



I am baking today or attempting to bake bread the house is still pretty frozen inside so I’m taking my time damn I wish I had a heating pad to put under my pot but I will just let it go

I was supposed to go to the grocery store for Big Shopping which means buying the paper towels I like and olive oil stuff I can’t find on the island but I had yet another panic attack Majorca in scope the kind that makes my shoulders ache and I’m still a little iffy about fainting again in public or any damn where for that matter

that’s it for now if you see a truck flying sideways down your street or a growling feral kitten-almost-cat wear eye protection please





















This has been a Radish King public service announcement 

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Eye-protection need noted.
With Maurice one needs one of those wrist gauntlet things that the trainers of hawks wear.
I wonder what your favorite paper towels are. I know what mine are.
Be careful in that wind. It's scary.

January 18, 2020 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

My favorite paper towels are the giant pack of brawny with the tear your own size option. Yes! A leather glove. And safety glasses.

January 18, 2020 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Mine are the Viva Soft Like Cloth. Also, tear your own size. Is this what it means to be in our sixties?

January 18, 2020 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

When I finally got out of survival mode I promised myself I would have paper towels which were a little known luxury before. These allow me to only us a little if I only need a little. It avoids waste and they last longer that way.

January 18, 2020 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Yep. And I always realize how lucky I am to be able to buy the paper towels I like

January 19, 2020 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Can I join the tear your own size paper towel club? I’m a fan of them too plus the other members of the club are spectacular humans.

January 19, 2020 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Yes!
XXXOOOO

January 19, 2020 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home