Friday, March 6, 2020

Pig and farm report

my eyebulbs are on fire and now a tree has got up my nose because it is spring in spite of everything so I am sneezing which means I am 100% DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! to the meat world so I sent my son with my card to fetch my library books for me and I will be sequestered (so much better than quarantined eww) until the tree climbs out of my nose my eyebulbs were on fire last night because I cried for an entire hour watching Elizabeth Warren with Rachel Maddow I just




can’t 

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I haven't watched the Maddow video. I'm still pissed.

March 6, 2020 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

We have failed all women as a society.

March 6, 2020 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

I can't watch it. I can't look at the news or the internets or anything.

March 6, 2020 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dearest Ramona, it’s probably the best plan right now. XxOo

March 7, 2020 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Oh darling, feel better soon. Elizabeth on Rachel broke my already splintered heart.

March 7, 2020 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger beth coyote said...

Bernie or Biden? Really? Here we go again with the old white guys.

March 7, 2020 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home