Saturday, September 19, 2020

Pig and farm report

 


this morning I was finally able to go outside and breathe I stood on the front porch and inhaled the scent of rain soaked forest then I went out to the deck to take that photo of a sugar maple in my yard I opened all the windows in the house put the screens in then drove to the beach there is some stuff going on with my mental health that I am not ready to write about here and so I am stopped from writing anything at all for now last night I dreamed of a giant cabbage and women with weary intelligent eyes and huge dogs I am okay but not okay I will be okay just checking in here to say hello hello

7 Comments:

Blogger Linda Sue said...

hello, your air is better than our air. Tomorrow will be better- on a couple of levels, I took an extra dose of blue pill, there are raccoon babies on the deck, I lost five pounds last week. The beach is still there, and you are wonderful, that is all.

September 19, 2020 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hello’ Much love.
Xoxo
Barbara

September 19, 2020 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

Love to you.xoxo

September 19, 2020 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm here listening and sending you love.

September 20, 2020 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I'm here, too, loving you from the other coast.

September 23, 2020 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Richard Epstein said...

Thought of you this morning as I stepped outside with my coffee cup and greeted the chickadees.

October 5, 2020 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Adie said...

Missing you. All rabbits and me. Sending love and the tiniest kisses

October 14, 2020 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home