Wednesday, April 13, 2022

April 13.

 The rabbit tractates

 

1.      A low Easter quaked in eel grass and mud biting bit under my left breast

2.      Soup with the Easter Pony

3.      Drop an egg swirl it violently with a stick

4.      Highspeed mouse trap please leave a detailed message everything tiptop and shiny

5.      My hair is getting on my last nerve

6.      I have not taught a violin lesson since March 1

7.      I was lobster girl with Sea World proportions

8.      The actor Jason Lee as Jesus surgically removed my heart

9.      She saw the dead Jesus’s ghost holy crap and he was lighted up like a Christmas tree

10.  My body was a jackrabbit

11.  Mount Rainier was pink seriously pink like frosting like my favorite Easter dress like the inside of a rabbit’s ear like tongues of fire

12.  We were both in the pudding by then the Easter promise of Cleaner Smoother Hands

13. Just north of some trees in one section were giant chickens that could peck you right to hell

14. I wish I had been that girl with a dog too and radiant


2 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

A holy sacrament, this list. You are that girl, and radiant.

April 13, 2022 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Yes. What Rosemarie said. You most certainly are that radiant girl.

April 13, 2022 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home