Monday, April 4, 2022

April 4.

 

Blank document

 

This is the absolute last day hurry if you have a picture of Jesus in your bio I’m blocking you if you have a picture of a flag in your bio or on your car or hanging on your house I’m blocking you no I don’t really care about the lord or your workout routine or your handsome graying beard or your truck or your cowboy hat or your dog or America or your snug fitting underpants or your church or your sourdough bread but especially I don't care about your sourdough bread stop showing me your loaf I hate your loaf my electric is sharp my fat my thin my old new skin my daily grind my earth friendly I’m inspired by Ibsen never heard of them led by the very best team of doctor dictators an erratic symbol crash can eff the entire piece look at her go in her space boots her lulu lemons shake it I really don’t love your sourdough I don’t care about your gd starter shake it up baby like chocolate pudding in your face we’re all dying we’re all dying here

8 Comments:

Blogger Linda Sue said...

detonated we have yet to feel the blast-keep showing me the lunch you ate on Thursday and the pedicure you got for free that one time. Yep we are dying here - but before we go , please, just one last look at your pie and your sourdough, that will make all the difference and will sort everything, your Thursday lunch and toes Thank you. Ok, now I can die like it is no big deal.

April 4, 2022 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

All the things exploded at once, add wind, stir.

April 4, 2022 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yes. All dying. I hate it. I feel it rather keen this week. Too much suffering, the mental type. Too many twisted brains. I seem to attract them. My brother-in-law has developed very late-onset psychosis something. I think I may do some of this daily poetry thingy. love and large oranges, my sweet, sweet girl of the sea.

April 4, 2022 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can I tell you that I am so grateful for your posts? I am grateful for your posts and your smashing writing. Thank you. Have you seen Jessica Chastain in that movie about Tammy Faye? It's incredible, and it's everything that's wrong with this terrible country.

April 4, 2022 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

You've reminded me- I need to check my sourdough. Ha! (No, seriously.) We're cool on Jesus, though.

April 5, 2022 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Rebecca this daily poetry thing is a marathon. Last year I got two days in. The year before that I had to get up and dance to force the poems out. Now at least so far it’s less frantic. I look forward to reading what you write.

April 5, 2022 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Elizabeth I am so grateful that you are still here reading, still being present for me, for all of us. How lucky we are to know you.

April 5, 2022 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Well Mary, you know it wasn’t really about bread or Jesus for that matter.

April 5, 2022 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home