Tuesday, April 12, 2022

 April 12


I refuse everything except the green cake the exceptional star nosed mole reading seismic waves traveling through the earth’s layers help help I am a subterranean princess a tiara brat of the widest stripe a parody of every child movie rolled out on garage doors during the plague I am named Zip and Zap I am sugar mascot tiny gunpowder I am fur and mite help help panic has brought me low tonight panic has stolen my bristle tongue softened my edges to "ADD PICKLES"

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

well how can i help but love that?? geeze. the glory has rolled to the west. in one long white stream.

April 12, 2022 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Panic.
Were it only true that pickles helped. Maybe.

April 13, 2022 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I’d like a jar of those magic pickles, please.
Xoxo
Barbara

April 13, 2022 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home