Friday, April 22, 2022

April 22.

Funhouse


Panic O panic leave me alone

I thought my heart was going to explode 

I practiced Bach the honest of being able

practice during the day pretend 

to be (a real musician) the problem

is it takes forever to go back 

a dead computer eats me but there are worse

things no gas or a car that doesn’t rattle

neither rangey nor strange if I can stop worrying 

about my future as a Bright as shameful

downcast eyes as the place with bullet proof

glass for $55 you too can be an exploded

star Merry Christmas Merry Christmas 

don’t get me wrong I’m no saint 

or lonely my head is on fire 

leave me O beautiful oh beautiful


3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Two cats had a fight on my head in the night. I am going to blame my strange and strangled brain on them today. I have blood proof.

April 23, 2022 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

teenage angst never leaves some of us, because it is not teenage at all, simply who we are at every age, but oh, your poetry helps.

April 25, 2022 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh i feel it, your chest exploding the stars of the music. how hard it can be to rewind and step back in. i am hurting so badly right now. i just almost sorta finished this damn poem i've been working on for days (years) i just posted the last line is for suck i want to break all the computers and makers of breakable saucers. muchly love. -rtl.

April 25, 2022 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home