Saturday, April 9, 2022

April 9.

 On the ninth day I already failed


There is honey in my hair

I flipped a coin and it stayed on its edge

for seven days and seven nights

the clouds were Old Testament 

use pasta as a skewer stop scrolling start practicing 

lose 1.5 inches of belly fat using this one trick

you would be shocked at how much I don’t care

you can be shocked by a neutral wire

you might be shocked at how many adults are dead inside

I am small and crumpled so I’ll make fart noises

with my mouth and hands inside this poem

then clap in rhythm Magic 8 Ball says

Answer hazy ask again tomorrow

Yes. No. Goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Our sky today is as empty of clouds as the tomb was of a body. So. New Testament clouds, I guess.

April 10, 2022 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

like when you slap the bread sponge down hard on the table i like it best this way always

April 11, 2022 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home