Saturday, November 19, 2016

pee.ess.

I am so close to being completely packed and when I saw DOGNURSE last week I showed her a phone pic of my carefully boxed and labeled and stacked belongings and she said all that labeling is just your OCD kicking into high gear and it was not only a hurtful thing for her to say it was simply not true I am a violinist I have exceptional organization skills (you try to play a Mozart violin concerto without organization ha!) and she can't even admit it! I wanted to slap her I still want to slap her but I have to get well and paint my closet and I'm pretty much ready to go after dinner next Thursday

I am thrilled out of my skull
and I promised my salmon that I will never forget them that I will always be their steward

xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Supervillainess said...

As someone who has moved 17 times in 22 years, I can say that labeling is a must for those people who do not wish to lose track of all of their belongings. I always say "I wish I had labeled more" never "I wish I had labeled less."

November 20, 2016 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Marylinn Kelly said...

No one ever said "I wish I had labeled less." How rude and dismissive. All the bedside manner of troll who stepped on a Lego. Who says such things? We are in grave peril from the epidemic of stupid that sweeps the land. *shudders for emphasis* xo

November 29, 2016 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home