Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Pig and farm report

Dear Darklings,

I am sorry I have been so lax on answering your comments. I have been increasing my dose of Tegretol back to its normal level and for some reason this makes my stomach hurt always it always does every single time I lower or upper my dose. I was having too many symptoms of depression mania and rapid cycling which is depression on top of mania which is NOT FUN. I am trying to sooth myself make the ache hurt less. Last night I dreamed the claymation version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer came into my little parcel of forest and was chanting slogans from 1917 Russian posters and these chants only went into womens' heads so yes there is dreaming with the increase as well. I did today go to the state park and walk the trails on account of finally one day one blessed day of very little to no rain. I heard the water sing along the trails where it runs through the trees and smelled the low tide and crunched clam shells under my boots. Tomorrow I'll walk the beach to the railroad tracks that run from a house into the sea if I can if the rain holds off. I made baguettes today and marinara from tomatoes I grew last summer but mostly I walked and tried not to think of my aching gut. It should loosen its grip on me in a week or so I hope I hope. Here is what I have named (yes DOGNURSE told me my ego is boundless she doesn't understand art especially poetry) the Fairy Trail for obvious reasons and a sheared tree with spectacular color. I took a photo of wild fiddle heads growing all over which I intend to forage tomorrow but the photo was fuzzy and rather embarrassing even for me. I'll be back when I can and when I can. Fresh bread fragrance is beckoning and the marinara is thick and delicious and I misspelled every other word in this post now that I am tumbling back into stupid.

Love,
Rebecca




2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

You cannot tumble back into stupid because there is no stupid to tumble back into.
Tomorrow I will send you a picture of what I call The Fairy Glen on my walk where I stop to pee in the woods as I walk.
I am loving you pretty dang intensely right now.

April 17, 2018 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I fell into those photos and now I’m coming round the path and will soon knock on your door. Don’t jump. It’s just me, arms filled with love.

April 17, 2018 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home