Tuesday, June 12, 2018

fuckitall but I still cannot post on any blogs not even my own not on my mac or my pc dammit all to fucking hell I tried all three posting options including the dreaded anon but no joy I'm going to have to go in and figure out why new booger wants me to fail good morning and hello from the forest where it's been summer for days the beans and peas are amazing the strawberries are full tiny and incredibly sweet and cats run over me if I stand still for more than a minute going to town love

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Are you getting email notifications of your comments? I'm not. What the hell is going on with blogger?
The forest sounds like a lovely place to be.

June 12, 2018 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Blogger no lmatter beer sends email notifications of comments, or so I heard. It has something to do with the new rules in Europe but I don’t understand how it all works. Things have changed over in my neck of the woods too.

June 13, 2018 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Darn autocorrect. That should read *blogger no longer sends...

Love love love

June 13, 2018 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home