Saturday, June 9, 2018

it is amazing to watch Jupiter with the kittens
she lolls about the outer outer room with me and when the kittens wake up she walks up to them sniffs their behinds so she knows who is who then puts her giant front leg around their necks and starts bathing them oh god

I have not been able to take a photo of it if I move the kits startle but oh god seriously it is adorable

I wrote for an hour this morning but not on Queer Wing-ed I'm still going to reward myself by binge-watching Patrick Melrose here in an hour I am almost finished reading the fourth novel it by far surpasses the first three the growth in Edward St Aubyn's writing by Mother's Milk is remarkable I didn't recognize it the first time I read the novels probably because I was still learning (am still learning will always be learning) to be a writer

I have one half flat of strawberries left

xo


3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Jars of jewels and news of kittens and their god mama. Their animal god mama.
And writing.
What a good day you have had!

June 9, 2018 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

My god! Are those jars of strawberry jam? I never read the fourth one but with that recommendation, I will.

June 10, 2018 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger LKD said...

My mother had a cat who was my fathers cat until my father died, named Punchky(phonetic spelling for the Lenten pastry because the cat was a roly poly punchky...) who sniffed all of the other cats butts. I called it ringing doorbells. He's walk up behind Elmo or Rosie or Bob (Bob and Elmo spent time at my mom's house after my father died..) and Punchky would ring each cat's doorbell. :) Bob now rings Chacha's doorbell all the time, just to piss her off. I love some random passive aggression ha ha. Thanks for reminding me of the late, great Punchky. He was possibly the sanest, most human cat I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

June 17, 2018 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home