Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Pig and farm report

faster than light Prince Hal and Wolf day nine

my brain is full of garden sky deer bunnies ice cream editing hikes beach combing sun bathing eating outside corn on the cob reading unferaling the kittens who are no longer sequestered in the bathroom and are fully integrated into the bedroom and it is wonderful to have my beautiful bathroom back except at night when the kitties go back in so Jupiter can continue to sleep with me and wake with me pressing her head hard against my head purring both kitties asleep on me now for the first time now bye

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Bliss.
Kisses.

May 30, 2018 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like life is good! I'm so happy for you, the surfer and all your beautiful kitties. My surgery this morning went well, but I now bear the mark of Zorro on my neck. Looks a bit badass! Much love.
Xoxo
Barbara

May 30, 2018 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

So beautiful. Between you and Mary Moon, I'm starting to desire a cat.

May 30, 2018 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I am so happy for you and all the kittens. They are lucky to have you.

May 31, 2018 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

this sounds a bit like heaven.

June 1, 2018 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home