Sunday, May 20, 2018

Meet Prince Hal and Wolfie


I went to the shelter and signed all the paperwork and adopted them this afternoon they are spending the night and I will pick them up tomorrow morning at 8 even though the shelter is closed on Mondays they are siblings litter mates brother and sister 8 weeks old Prince Hal has a little hiss but as soon as I picked him up he started purring Agnes of God Wolfie is milk-fat and calm she barely woke when I picked her up but purred I haven't had tiny kittens since Orlando and Paris (also sister and brother) were 12 weeks old these kitties have been neutered and spayed and chipped and have had their first rounds of shots oh lord oh lord I fell in love hard

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh, Rebecca! I am having such a hard time not adopting another kitty right now. I probably would but for the fact that I know Maurice would kill me in my sleep. These babies are going to fill your heart with such goodness and goofiness and royalty and love.
Bless. Such sweetness.

May 20, 2018 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I’ve always had such good fortune with litter mates. And Jupiter needs a kitten to mother. She was superb with Orlando. I rolled the kittens all over myself then let Jupiter get a good sniff of them. She is very excited. Page texted me that we’re going to have a sit down over Agnes,s name which is fine. It’s his turn. And oh how he misses Orlando.

May 20, 2018 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On what sweet little babies! I'm hard in love too.
Xoxo
Barbara

May 20, 2018 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Congrats on your new baby dolls. Let us know how Jupiter does! ♥️♥️♥️

May 23, 2018 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Your family grows by leaps and purrs. How wonderful!

May 23, 2018 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home