Sunday, May 20, 2018

I have been looking for a kitten to adopt this time a companion for Jupiter who clearly misses Orlando and for we humans as well I have been looking at the CASA website the shelter where I adopted Jupiter since April since that is when kittens appear much like lilacs I have yet to meet this kitten who is two months old but he whispered at me through this picture exactly as Jupiter did

my son will be here Wednesday (payday) and we're going to go say hello and if kitty doesn't gouge our eyebulbs out or turn out to be a small dog then he's going home with us

I have already named him though my son doesn't know it but I have already named him so without further ado meet

Prince Hal




4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

He's an M cat! And he is beautiful.

May 20, 2018 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Yes he is! Texted him to Page we are all clear. Didn’t tell him about Prince Hal though not yet but Page knows his Shakespeare. He probably won’t make a connection to The Wedding but he will soon enough. ❤️

May 20, 2018 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I can hear him whispering.

May 20, 2018 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

He whispered up close he said take my sister too please and so I did and will have them both tomorrow morning. I just got back from the Country Store with new litter boxes a fluffy blanket and tiny cat dishes. My entire body is purring.

May 20, 2018 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home