Thursday, May 24, 2018

Pig and farm report



Wolf and Prince Hal day 4

in the mornings I write because if I don't start in right away I get frightened of my own material I have been busy with it not the poems but with Strangle Town I sit in bed hunched over my laptop and by ten AM my back aches this and the feral kittens I was not told they were feral until I picked them up but no worries it will just take a bit longer to get them accustomed to human they are getting braver by the minute and Prince Hal has discovered his voice he vocalizes more than Paris the Genius Cat ever did in his entire I can't help but think Paris inhabits Prince Hal as I am convinced cats do Wolf is the aggressor in this relationship she instigates everything she is forward she is always sitting on top of Prince Hal but Hal is the most affectionate to me at least they have completely taken over the master bathroom and that is fine by me it is A Okay oh lord Jupiter is faring well she stands at the door and watches kitten paws come shooting out at her I rub my hands all over her before I visit the kittens then rub her smell under their ultra sensitive whiskers then when I come out I play extra hard with Jupiter more attention than ever more love then I rub kitten smell under Jupiter's whiskers between the cats the garden and writing this has been a perfect so far (I tend to ignore spring as much as I can) and it feels like summer to me the radishes are in the strawberries are huge and green the roses are opening the iris are blooming the tomatoes are planted and stretching their legs savage spring its terrible engine pushes and lunges forward as it always does and I am happy


5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

May summer continue in this way for all of its days.

May 24, 2018 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Your day sounds so fun!!! I see I’ve missed much on your blog. I’m looking forward to catching up!

May 24, 2018 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger LKD said...

Holy crap. I cannot handle their perfect names or their perfect fluffiness. How's Jupe holding up? It's tough when you're outnumbered by such perfect cuteness.

May 30, 2018 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger LKD said...

Holy crap. I cannot handle their perfect names or their perfect fluffiness. How's Jupe holding up? It's tough when you're outnumbered by such perfect cuteness.

May 30, 2018 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Spring is so freaking weird. Even in Cal I Forn Ay Yay.

May 30, 2018 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home