Wednesday, February 20, 2019

It's not so much that I'm busy or quiet or have fallen permanently down or even stayed too long at the candy store. It's more like I'm in a waking coma. This may be what calm feels like. I'm not sure. It's weird to be not worrying about much. It feels like new shoes that are maybe taller in the heel that what I'm used to or maybe it feels like when my headache goes away and it takes me a few minutes to notice it maybe that or maybe it's like the seconds before you die the milliseconds where you are finally forced to stop thinking about dying entirely. 




4 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

It doesn’t sound so bad really. Except don’t die.

February 20, 2019 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Whatever and however and whyever, I have been missing you so, Rebecca.

February 21, 2019 at 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I recognize that feeling. I feel like if I mention it out loud I may be jinxing it. Whatever it is or if it will last, I'm glad to see you here. Many tiny kisses from the rabbits.
Love from Amsterdam

February 22, 2019 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'd like to hear more about it.

February 24, 2019 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home