Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 1, 2019


I like the beginnings of years it feels so clean last night was quiet I was here alone reading a book that is an old friend Peter Straub's Koko with the cats on my bed then under my bed once the gunfire started around 6 pm rifles and automatic weapons this morning I am cooking oats and an apple with cinnamon in my tiny slow cooker and making a couple loaves of French bread in between I'm watching the remarkable movie The Florida Project I have the propane fire off now as it will save me $100 a month and that is how I have to think I'm ready to shove the entirety of Christmas out the door but I need help reaching the top of the tree to remove decorations this is day two on Zombie Seroquel but as soon as I typed manic here the other day I knew it was true so I am taking care taking care 

I can't wait for my tulips to bloom

good morning Darklings may your new year be full of miracles and joy and blessings from the Animal Gods

Love

2 Comments:

Blogger Marylinn Kelly said...

All the blessings that our Earth home and the Animal Gods have to offer. Wishing you an extraordinary (for why be ordinary?) 2019, dear Rebecca. P.S. If you need anyone to join you in your, ahem, plan for your mind and the trumpian heart, I'm your girl. xo

January 1, 2019 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Love to you, too, Rebecca, so much. And I so admire you taking care.

January 1, 2019 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home