Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pig and farm report

Last night something terrible happened to someone I love it was neither my son nor I but I had to go to a hospital in Seattle to see this person and that’s all I can write about it

Last night I had a sex dream about Tom Cruise and in the next dream I was driving the wrong way on the freeway into oncoming holiday traffic

This morning I baked a pumpkin pie then I had to go to the grocery store for baby spinach and a red onion

I have been well but deep quiet in my guts

I kept seeing photos of dead animals i.e. meat on Twitter today so I shut my phone off also I feel shook over the news of yesterday and I can’t deal with any more news at all

I do not give a fuck for this gorge fest of a holiday though I will put cinnamon whipped cream in my coffee tomorrow morning

I’m reading book after book I am reading like a starving person eats bread

Love from my corner of the forest




5 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

Love from this corner of the city.

November 21, 2018 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Love from this corner of Florida.
I am so sorry about the person you love. May all be well.

November 22, 2018 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Lulu LaBonne said...

I'm sorry you're so shook, I'm thinking of you with love xxx

November 23, 2018 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Marylinn Kelly said...

I have been thinking of you for days and days. I am so sorry for the terrible thing, sending love to the person you love and to you. Thank you for Leonora Carrington, children's book and collected stories. I am sorry for your fall and glad for your meeting your neighbor. We are in times that pinch us all, try to squeeze the juice from us and just pour it down the drain. In our own ways we are pushing back hard against the menace from without and from within. Are dragons among the Animal Gods? Today I see you as the astronomer conducting the sky show at the observatory, pointing out this constellation and that as origins of beauty, as nutrition that will see us through what occurs here on Earth. I love you.

November 25, 2018 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love to you and swift healing to your loved one.
Xoxo
Barbara

November 27, 2018 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home