Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hi.


I knew the entire world was dangerous when I was four years old
I knew dangerous men were in control of everything when I was nine years old
I knew the planet was one giant drunken frat house when I was thirteen years old and that has not changed 

I am mostly quiet right now and sane waiting for my oatmeal to cook waiting for the courage I need to open my pc and finish up my mess ie my mss

it smells amazing here on the island
I got a flu shot yesterday

I have nothing to write just checking in with my own head hi hello Darklings and love

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

This barely tamped down anxiety -- I have it. It's peaceful to come here, to think of you in your island house, the way words unscroll. I love you.

October 10, 2018 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Yes. I am so thankful for your fierce beauty and friendship Elizabeth. Love

October 10, 2018 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

there you are! good morning, dear friend. it is good to know where danger lies, and to find a place where one can feel safe. love.

October 10, 2018 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Hello, Dear Rebecca!
May all be well and may all be very, very well and please know I love you bushels and pecks. And so forth.

October 10, 2018 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear R I agree. I love you and think of you and your remarkable children every day. Love

October 10, 2018 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary I always sang that song to my son when he was little. Hope you are safe down there in storm country. Love

October 10, 2018 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Supervillainess said...

Hello! Just a note to say I am thinking of you. My brain is slowly recovering from the ricochet of the flare and the fall and the cold are helping. I hope you are okay. Hugs.

October 10, 2018 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i can smell your oatmeal, wise one, a day later. you have fashioned your own strange tottering scrim of a world. i peek inside, you, a shifting flow lovely prism of cats and apples.

October 11, 2018 at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home