Saturday, September 29, 2018

Pig and farm report

last night I dreamed I was in a hot air balloon and I smelled something acrid burning and I realized I was holding a pen aloft and its tip was on fire

the night before I dreamed I was being prepared for death first I was washed with a soft sponge but no hands were touching me then I was dressed in soft green silk pajamas with a sheer silk caftan of the same material and color over my son sat behind me in a row boat and I was not afraid

other than theses two miracle dreams I’ve been full of rage and monsters from my past like most every other woman and feeling person in Terrible America right now

Peace

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

The Days of Rage and Monsters.

September 30, 2018 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

i love dreams that teach us not to fear death. those have been my best dreams.

October 2, 2018 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear R that dream was so fine and so comforting that it has buoyed me up beyond belief. Love
Rebecca

October 2, 2018 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home