Friday, October 5, 2018

ps.

what I really wanted to write below is that these rituals the ritual of oats the ritual of fire the ritual of garden the ritual of the Animal Gods are the things that mean contentment to me when I am level when I am not having an [episode :: I loathe that word] when I am neither depressed nor manic nor rapid cycling because when I am sick the rituals fall apart they are swept up in a storm of terrible strength and rapid destruction
I lose sight I lose everything
each time

and so oatmeal and cats and weeds and owls and apples have become church
they buoy me






2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

We attend the same church although the rituals may vary.

October 5, 2018 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

a perfect church. my animal gods and the great committee of fire makers will concentrate fierce focus pagan pray you as steady straight sturdy secure as newly-laid railroad tracks. for as long as the line shall endure.

October 9, 2018 at 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home