Tuesday, March 17, 2020

corona 4.

my fortune reads YOU NEED SOLITUDE
my hair smells like wood smoke
I shiver and shiver collapse in on myself
a star a sad biscuit a white fox

this is a day like any other
the tortilla spoke in tongues
the onion revealed an oily Jesus
the neighbor flew her baby like a kite

what happens if I can’t go outside

          1. Disease of the blood
          2. Disease of the skin
          3. Disease of the eye
          4. Disease of the foot
          5. Disease of the tongue

I have business with alien forces

Oh Monte Christo can we skip the ballet
and sit on the sidewalk near Pike and 1st to watch the parade
the cars have bonnets the size of galleons
stand up straight

try the fried bread
try the pinkish gum
try the paradiddle
try not to puke on your shoes
try to be more tender

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

All good advice, dearheart. Especially the part about puking on our shoes. Love you.

March 17, 2020 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Love you back!

March 17, 2020 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home