Sunday, July 5, 2020

100% full

This is the Jack Ruby moon


ruby is my birthstone the gem of July Ruby was my grandmother’s name this moon is a jack moon a jack knife moon a Jack and the Beanstalk moon a jackoff moon a high noon moon a Jack Torrance moon a screw you moon a moaning moon a moon of betrayal and butter knives this moon leaves suicide notes in cookbooks then makes dinner this moon shoots a gun on black and white television this moon dangles over the Aurora Bridge in the middle of the day but it’s a strong swimmer this moon shakes up history this moon is a tourist a sham a mark a shill a Shaklee salesman needing a drink of water a used car salesman moon with a cigar

Beware
Beware
Beware





5 Comments:

Blogger Linda Sue said...

OH MY f*ing god, I love this, every morsel , delish all the way through to the last cigar. Full blown images, full blown Ruby jack Moon! Delicious. "suicide notes in cook books and then cooks dinner"??? Sweet mother Mary of glorious writing, that is it!

July 5, 2020 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

You made me gurgle with joy.

July 5, 2020 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'd like to eat this up.

July 10, 2020 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

A iced moon is something to consider 🎂

July 10, 2020 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger LKD said...

It is a strong swimmer, this moon. Thanks for always naming the moons. I do think of you when I see the full or nearly full moon on my night walks and wonder what beauteous, perfect name you have bestowed upon it.

July 18, 2020 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home