Saturday, January 16, 2021

 cat & plush

striped cat
glare
green glance 
tiger cut
said          I do
skirt the cold
winter
tiger patterned
st. happy 
winterman's
tiger          look
small dots 
on my dress
bands
of cold green
& white
cat
knives the dark
polka
dot dress 
black & broke
I wear green 
disgusted
broken window
watch-cap &
beethoven full 
glare cold dress 
heat my calves  
the wee plush 
peony
a cat 
two children
times peony 
green dress
my hands          tail
lick the star 
of every beethoven

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

...the wee plush peony...

All of this as lush as that.

January 17, 2021 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

(( Mary))

January 17, 2021 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Peonies, lush and voluptuous. Wish I had some. Hooray that you’re writing again!
Xoxo
Barbara

January 25, 2021 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home