Thursday, January 23, 2020



I am waiting for the trial to start I have watched most of it except I went to sleep at 11 Tuesday and yesterday I had to shut my brain off and go to the beach for a few minutes I am so angry and frustrated by those who have obviously drunk more than their share of the White House’s Kool-Aid including John Bolton who could testify if he wanted to and Chief Justice Roberts who needs to grow a pair of balls and remove those 16 Republicans who were wandering around outside of the chamber during Adam Schiff’s brilliant speech yesterday morning either so bored or so guilt stricken or so sure they could break the law and not have to pay for it like their evil leader that they just flung it back in everyone’s face

I’m honestly terrified for the country now which has lost its moral core shame on Mitch McConnell who made a bunch of nasty rules which he himself couldn’t follow because his crickety elderly bones would not hold up for 24 hours in a row and what about the candy desk what the fuck they can’t follow their own milky rules there is no way any of them could hold down an honest job stuck at a desk or standing on a factory floor for 12 hours a day (most of my career at Boeing included 12 hour days)

16 Republicans walked out 16 of them I can’t even believe it it’s disgusting

tomorrow is my son’s birthday he just got here and we’re going to Seattle tomorrow and god I am so grateful for his being his intelligence and grace here is that long legged beasty being something he called The Christmas Dragon all through his early childhood and I never did find out why

time to go they’re reading the benediction see you soon Darklings


2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I listen and then I have to stop listening. I have no hope. None.
Your son is a handsome lad. Enjoy his birthday. I will think about the young mother you were, how brave and how hard it must have been.

January 23, 2020 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Your son and my mom have the same birthday, and I believe your dad and my dad also have the same birthday. I think it means something. That I love you.

January 23, 2020 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home