Thursday, March 5, 2020


Richard Avedon’s Beekeeper

I took ativan with water for my forward toppling battle today I will strike like a mongoose quick and sleek and awful it’s that or fall asleep someplace hidden I don't have a firm plan waiting for news waiting for summer  waiting for the wind to wind down shaking my house and perhaps under unsettling the momentum of my privacy my cats my son my pipes and the mud and maculate cave that serves as home for the cured and broken my hands weirdly ache like I was kneading bread in my sleep or scrubbing or pulling weeds go away pain little friend it is good to know your fire has finally gone out in me

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Have you watched the movie "Honeyland?" You must.

March 5, 2020 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I just put it on my library queue! Thank you.

March 6, 2020 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home