Sunday, May 24, 2020

Pig and farm report

only one of the four churches on the island was open for business today of course it was the evangelicals we drove to the park as we do and when we got home we couldn’t figure out anything to eat we just came to the end of our ideas about food I ended up having ice cream for lunch and that will probably count as dinner too I don’t even know what the kid ate

my inside peppermint geranium has tiny flowers on it which is the most exciting thing to happen this week other than staring into stranger’s windows and binge watching season three of Outlander my favorite season so far

I found some wild white lupin growing on the trail in the state park this morning

The End.






6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Lily reported via text today: "Y'all will be as thrilled as I am to know that the return of after church shoppers were at the store today. Meaning a lot of churches are having service again. And guess what what none of them were wearing?"
This is my daughter and my grandchildren we are talking about.
Humans suck.

May 24, 2020 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Ugh. Just ugh. Ignorance everywhere.

May 24, 2020 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Linda Sue said...

This little town has been great so far, until today...my friend went to the grocery and a man aggressively approached her as she was wearing a mask, he was not, she gave him the "look" and he pulled out a glock! WHAT!!!I may be getting a little cranky but I am going to continue to stay home, thank you. This country has lost it's tiny mind.

May 24, 2020 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Linda Sue, holy fuck. Seriously. I’m with you on continuing to stay home. I do not for one hot second plan on risking my life or my son’s life to make the american president look more human. Hello! Waving to you just up there.

May 25, 2020 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I did all my rage writing on my blog today and got called out by Anonymous (well, I did invite her by apologizing to her in the post) -- some human who thinks my anger is "too much." Little does she know that anger is just one of my very many faults and probably the only interesting one.

May 25, 2020 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Anonymous is almost my least favorite person in the flat blue world. And they are so easily baited. I think you’re right about them being a woman and internalized misogyny though. I think you nailed it.

May 25, 2020 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home