Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Madam Vice President

I had a real crappy day and my kid had a crappy day too but then I heard the news that Kamala Harris a Black woman is running for Vice President of the United States and this news filled me with so much joy honest down deep joy and so many happy tears I finally turned it around by baking a cake pink icing with pink glitter stars for Girls my Kamala cake and I will build another when she is voted in


And all the little girls around the country looked up and waved because they now too have a chance


Amin Amin Amin



6 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

Perfect!

August 11, 2020 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh isn’t this just a fantastic day?! ❤️

August 11, 2020 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Linda Sue said...

it is a pink cake day for sure , the highest celebratory confection ! Yay girls, Yay Kamala, may she keep her cool!

August 11, 2020 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

That cake makes my heart happy.
I am afraid to have hope these days about much of anything political but when I look at Kamala's face I remember what hope feels like.

August 12, 2020 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Linda Sue I believe she will keep her cool she was a tough cookie AG in California. I can’t wait to see her mop the floor with our current haunted QTip of a vp. That and cake with lemon juice in the icing just enough bite. ❤️

August 12, 2020 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary I am so happy that you shred your fabu recipe with me. It is now my go to not chocolate cake. We needed a bit of Hope didn’t we all? ♥️

August 12, 2020 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home