Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Going shopping:
Bed frames 2
Mattress and box springs 2
Vacuum cleaner 1

Seriously fun. My son just drove me to Tacoma for breakfast. I had a cheese and mushroom omelette a horse's serving of hashbrowns and two bites of a cream cheese stuffed waffle with strawberries. I am full even though I brought most everything home in a box for the next two days.

SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I haven't writ that here (here in the flat blue world) very often.



*joydance*


I'll be Bach.


LOVES

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I'll be Mozart.
(haha)
Seriously- that is so great! All of it!

November 22, 2016 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loves to you too dear Rebecca. Enjoy your Chopin. Curious to know what vacuum you end up with, mine is about to give up the ghost.
Loves to Page, Orlando and Little Bear too.
Xoxo
Barbara

November 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home