Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturnday

this will be quick because my computer is about to run out of juice and I want to answer as many of your comments as I can now that I am back to normal
NORMAL!
yes you can laugh I am
the Seroquel has finally done its business which is to put an iron lid on my fire and make me sleep one thousand days and one thousand nights not to mention making my brain pretty much stop but the mania seems to have passed which means my son aka my keeper will be leaving today and bless him for being here bless him
here is my plan for today that's right the cherries just keep on coming this is how I figured out how many jars I would need vs. cherries they look like jewels to me























here are some of my strawberries last night I draped bird netting over them because while I didn't mind sacrificing some of the berries to keep the birds happy they are little gluttons and are now denied access the huge utterly sweet strawberries will remain safe I have small green tomatoes now and have cut all the suckers off the tall plants and every morning I go to the beach then I go to the garden and fling the slugs into the forest I'm getting pretty good at it


















here is my beach three days ago when it looks like this I call it Brigadoon that's Whidbey Island across the Saratoga Passage
























here is my beach this morning















both versions are my favorite
I will return when the coast is clear let today be a summer Saturnday in the best of ways

Hello!
Love

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Beautiful and wonderful and all things green and misty and gray and growing and flowing and good.
You can the garnets and rubies and I will can the emeralds.
I just went out and picked a huge amount of field peas and now I have a good excuse to sit on my butt and watch TV. I love to shell peas.

July 15, 2017 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary, I love those kinds of meditative motions. Embroidery baking poking tiny holes in cherries do they don't explode. I have everything I need to make pickles except for enough cucumbers. Also every morning I stand on the deck and eat all the sugar snap peas for breakfast. There will be no sugar snaps in my primavera!

July 15, 2017 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I am glad you are fine now. I've been thinking about you a lot. You'll see❣️

July 15, 2017 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home