Tuesday, July 11, 2017

owning my crazy 3.

fr instance I decided to vacuum the entire house using my old vacuum cleaner instead of the robot and I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to turn it on and ended up calling my son asking him how to do it even though I've been using the vacuum cleaner for years he told me push the bright red button that reads OFF/ON this was embarrassing and he was working and I irritated him I know though he did not let it show as he somewhat understands my crazy

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

When the crazy is upon us, the most simple workings of the world and the word can be too mysterious to imagine. At least, it is that way for me.

July 12, 2017 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Yes. Everything seems off but I'm actually what is off. X

July 12, 2017 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I've done this too! But the lady who helps me sonetimes had to show me!

July 12, 2017 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh thank you Joanne. It's nice not to be alone in these matters. I used to be so good at anything mechanical. And I could chalk this up to old age but I'm still good at mechanical stuff when my brain is actually working. Love to you my friend.

July 15, 2017 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home