Friday, May 4, 2018

My son's uncle Dennis who has been struggling with metastasized lung cancer for the past ten years had a stroke a little while ago a few minutes ago and he chose to go home my son is here but will be driving up to the orchard tomorrow I am worried about my son and I am worried about my ex-husband who is not one to show emotion but Jim and Dennis and the three sisters are close the whole clan are close they always have been honestly one of the main reasons I married Jim was so I could marry his family I lost Dennis in the divorce which is how things go but I got to be there when Gramma Fay died I loved her with my whole heart oh shit spring is so fucking brutal Page is pacing around calling his friends who are all friends with my ex-husband who has more friends than anyone I have ever known he is loyal and kind just as Page is just as loyal and kind goddamn

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

And once we choose to join a family and they choose us, it is impossible to break those bonds. Well, maybe not. But if we are wise we keep them.
I wish peace for all. Please tell Page that I am thinking of him, so far away, so very close.

May 4, 2018 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I will thank you darling. I might call you when he leaves. xoxoox and love

May 4, 2018 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I’m sorry to hear about page’s uncle’s stroke, his illness. I wish I knew good words to say. Love.

May 5, 2018 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry to hear of all of your loss. Death. Spring. What the hell.

May 5, 2018 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry.
Xoxo
Barbara

May 7, 2018 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger 6279 said...

I hear you with the Spring's season of all - the growth the death the grief the love.

I lost my in-law family in my divorce. So very sad and so very completely lost.

May 10, 2018 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home