Friday, June 22, 2018

Dear Elizabeth,

Oh god I’m so sorry to hear about your pup awful and added grief to the grief we are forced to live with daily. Thank you for writing what you did about this mss or mess. It took me a long time to figure out how I wanted to present it in full but once I started working with Shanna Compton and Elisabeth Workman in the Slack platform getting encouragement from them hearing yes! I want to read more! from them it finally coalesced. And I haven’t even shown them the poems yet the part of the mess I feel secure about. I have set September as a deadline for myself which is completely doable since everything is already written. I just have to puzzle it together. I think of you every day every day and read your blog constantly. I will figure out this blog fuckery soon but right now I’m too deep into QW to be able to concentrate on it.

Love to you all I’ll wave at Whidbey for you from my beach today
Rebecca

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I love these lovely personal posts. Our community is my heart.

June 22, 2018 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love these personal posts too! It's a new way to blog?! I will be up in Washington State in a small rural town next month for a little over a week. A kind friend has given me her house to stay in and write and rest. Carl is coming, too. I almost can't believe it as the last few months have been the most stressful I've had in years. I think there's a view of Mt. Rainier!

June 22, 2018 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home