Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Tokens were things we used to carry in our pockets. To get to school we dropped them in a box on the trolley car. Nanny made sure we had plenty of them even when we got old enough to do this for ourselves. A token in the pocket and a tuna sandwich in a brown paper bag. Why try to make a system out of something like life? The sickness came no matter what the stars were doing, whether falling apart or staying put.

Kathryn Davis, The Silk Road

Darklings, I am trying to get back to you swimming in my brains waiting for the new medication to become normal in my blood but know that my want and desire and need to be here now is still overwhelmed by science

Love

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Always here. Always loving you.

June 26, 2019 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you sweetlet.

June 26, 2019 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

LU sweetness

June 26, 2019 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh Alice it’s YOU oh honey I’ve missed you so much with my whole stupid heart. All my love yes and now happytears.
❤️❤️❤️

June 26, 2019 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

i send you my thoughts all the time, i think you catch some of them when i travel your way. it's springtime, blue teacup time. <3

June 26, 2019 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I feel lost and untethered without you but I catch those thoughts when I can and when I can.
❤️

June 26, 2019 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Even that one sentence you wrote carries something beyond ugly into the sublime. I'm always here, too -- thinking of you and wishing you well.

June 26, 2019 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home