Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Ow

going to the doctor at 2:20 to get my ruptured cyst punctured possibly sliced into then squeezed then stuffed with gauze and left to drain down my ribs I just took four Ativan and a bath now I’m watching the clock I hope I don’t lose my shit in his office things like screaming crying kicking biting cursing or stabbing with my Swiss Army knife all these things follow you forever much like your grades in hs “weeping” and “hysteria” are n all my reports which I tend to grab off their plastic holder on the office door when I can manage it

pray for me


6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh Rebecca! I hope the Surfer is driving you.
Be okay, be okay, be okay.

May 15, 2019 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

He’s here thank you love

May 15, 2019 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

Oh lord. I hope it was okay and you are 10000000 percent forgiven if you screamed/bit someone/cursed/threw a potted plant at someone's head in the waiting room.

May 15, 2019 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm hoping that all is well, that your office visit went better than you expected or hoped and that you are safely ensconced in your sweet house with your animals. I've been watching the Netflix special on John Lennon and Yoko Ono and am thinking of you.

May 15, 2019 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

How did it go? Thinking of you. Sending love and wishes for quick healing.

May 17, 2019 at 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it went ok and wish you swift healing. Xoxo
Barbara

May 20, 2019 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home