Saturday, April 27, 2019

a love note from crazytown

I have been depressed for six months since I fell in the forest in fact and DOGNURSE told me just keep doing what you've been doing which is being depressed I remember being stuck like this with the Johnny Cash Psychiatrist who let me cut my Tegretol meds in half to jolt myself out of it I think DN has been overmedicating me is what I think but I have to give this some time to see if I am not manic inside this toothy depression to see if feeling better is real and not a mixed episode a decision which is just the fuckery of the disease if the depression is truly gone I'm going to less medicate myself

I rented Big Little Lies from my library and I watched the entire season at one time and so many trigger points that woke memories of the first man I lived with the abuser so many but I watched it through to the end and it was so good brilliant acting powerful

I saw an eagle in my tree yesterday and I looked at him and he looked me right in the eye as if to say here is your miracle

pay attention Rebecca

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

So many miracles every day. I often wonder how many I am missing, my eyes set too firmly and foolishly on a far distance to see them.

April 27, 2019 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

i watched big little lies in one sitting too, i loved it. i am glad that man is in your past and not your present.

April 28, 2019 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

R, I loved the strength of those women finally coming together and the therapist that Celeste saw was exactly right which I rarely think about therapists in any situation ever. My abuser was exactly like Perry not wanting me to work or have friends so charming to the outside world they really nailed. 100% incredible performances throughout. Can’t wait to see what happens next season. XO

April 28, 2019 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary you document your miraculous life with such precision and beauty you see it alright every minute of it. XO

April 28, 2019 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I watched that whole series as well -- Nicole Kidman's ruining her face with all that surgery didn't ruin her acting. She is still so remarkable. I hate that you're suffering and hope something happens, some small break, some bit or sliver of light that leads you away and toward. I'm hoping for that for you.

April 28, 2019 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home