Thursday, February 6, 2020

Pig and farm report




This is the first time I’ve been able to post a video here from my phone now I can see the video from my phone but not my little Barbie dream house computer blink once if you can see the video twice if you can’t the Overlook Hotel chicken coop was flooded this morning but the house owner got her babies to safety before her entire yard got flooded and I mean it is A LAKE and the firemen are there trying to hold the storm back I am fine and I will be fine but my trees are intact the floods happen when people tear down their trees to have manicured lawns I have had a lot of things happen this week but I’m working my way backward into them the most important thing is I saw my new regulation physician finally got a referral to New Nurse aka my shrink aka Ann and a bonus round complete physical and guess what? I’M COMPLETELY NORMAL!




really.        I know. I laughed too.

I deleted the ghost video of the flooded road and stuck in this picture of the white roses I bought myself as a gift to myself for doing my taxes early and for surviving the rest of it including the prolonged blood letting

white roses to counter the distinct blood taste I get in my mouth whenever I get a blood draw as if
I’m calling it back 

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

"Completely normal" is the sweetest thing to hear ever from a doctor.

February 6, 2020 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Did you blink once or twice?

February 6, 2020 at 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blinking twice. I think you must be the first completely normal person I know! Much love.
Xoxo
Barbara

February 6, 2020 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara thank you. Also what a terrifying thought to be the example of normal. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!

February 6, 2020 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker said...

The roses are lovely. Are they sitting in front of your lovely Elsie drawing?

February 7, 2020 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

No but they are in front of another painting by Angela Simione.

February 7, 2020 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker said...

I knew I recognized that background. I have three of her pieces--all aprons.

February 8, 2020 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home