Monday, April 27, 2020

corona 17.


corona 17.

dog gods tied goose feathers to their ears to sing with wren tongues in the scribbly forest there is always a chance of betrayal there might be a quest monarch butterflies and bees hum straight up through the cloud layer tomato vine perfume on my elegant hands cat on the windowsill taking note animals as protectors animals as rippling safe spaces animals as letters and songs yesterday I found my childhood copy of Charlotte’s Web moth eaten rat chewed from my time in the known world and dog gods tied seaweed to their ears to sing with trout mouths and tomatoes clapped their green hands this morning I rinsed my hair in apple cider vinegar today I’ll scrub the floors and sing and thank my animal body for crawling out of the fire 

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

This is one of my favorites so far. I love those singing dog gods.

April 27, 2020 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

***marymoon***

April 28, 2020 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger James Lee Jobe said...

outstanding

May 4, 2020 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you!!!

May 4, 2020 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home