Thursday, April 9, 2020

Pig and farm report

blueberry muffin with a  Clonazepam chaser free lunch for everyone here at the house of zero light I was in the kitchen baking in my happy place when my son came in leaking news and I said SHUT UP for the first time ever because I had hit that joy spot where I was just and only just thinking about butter and sugar and using the last of my vanilla and my sugar but my castle was stormed then my son told me I was having a panic attack and asked if I had taken my meds no I told him I’m saving them for when things get really bad and he informed me that things already were really bad and therefore this diorama for your afternoon enjoyment



6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh, honey.
Well. It's a beautiful picture.

April 9, 2020 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Pretty spring colors. That plate is pretty amazing! You have the loveliest china. Thanks for that bit of beauty today.
Xoxo
Barbara

April 10, 2020 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

i kind of adore your son.

April 11, 2020 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara thank you! None of my plates match and they all came from Anthropologie and now I wonder if Anthropologie is still there.
XO

April 11, 2020 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary right? I haven’t been able to see it now that the rest of the world’s panic falls in line with my own ❤️

April 11, 2020 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Rosemarie he is an outstanding human ❤️❤️❤️

April 11, 2020 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home