Sunday, April 5, 2020

Pig and farm report :: whining edition

so far this shopping delivery system is bonkers first I had to wait all day you know like waiting for the cable guy and now BRIAN S WILL SHOP FOR YOU NOW started texting that they didn’t have this could they replace it with that on and on and on





and on






no offense BRIAN S but you are a crappy shopper still probably just a kid and he’s barely started on my list it will be much easier and cheaper and faster and more efficient for me to go during Elderly and Infirm hour and get the goddamn right canned tomatoes and take my chances against the plague ffs I wonder if BRIAN S has got to the ice cream portion of my list yet I wonder if he will get the right mayonnaise or try to substitute it with the olive oil mayonnaise or worse the eggless mayonnaise





it turned out to be a Sunday Sunday after all








I should probably apologize for sounding so pissy but I won’t












in other news Boris is hospitalized and why isn’t the insufferable ignorant pig in the White House there with him


3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I am thinking of going to the grocery store tomorrow or Tuesday. I may wear two masks. We shall see. I have the same feelings you do- what if I should get Kraft mayonnaise instead of Duke's? I mean, we may be in a global pandemic but if there was ever a time to eat the best mayonnaise this would be it. Need I say more?

April 5, 2020 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I’m feeling better. Brian S was a nice normal looking guy my age who really liked his $30 tip and delivered the ice cream almost cold.

April 5, 2020 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

He looked like a guy who might have recently lost his job. I’m really glad I handed the money directly to him (well not directly I put it in a sandwich bag and stuck it to the door with a thumbtack) in case the giant Kroger Machine decided to keep part of it.

April 6, 2020 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home