Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day 45

I went to a place of rewilding at the Stillaguamish River this morning thinking I would earn the sun and I was shocked at the desolation I felt the sudden dark sky and the sad abandoned doll mirrored my mood I took two of my books to John the Carpenter and left them on top of his goat house in a blue sparkly Christmas bag I warned him they were coming I have been fighting depression which makes its own rules outside the day to day survival grab I crave anything from a restaurant anything that I don’t have to cook last night I dreamed someone cleaved an axe straight into my head dreams and more dreams every night into the new webbing of dreams so many of us are having it is Saturday but it feels like Sunday as the days smash one into another




4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Whoa. Yeah on the dreams. I dig the idea of a "web of dreams" -- that we're all having. I read something about them on National Geographic that was interesting. I'll try to find the link. I believe that's a "Baby Huggums" doll that you found. Weird.

April 18, 2020 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh how I hope that someone comes and retrieves that doll.
I have woken up to what looks to be a most definitive Sunday. Ugh.

April 19, 2020 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

the tides have their way with us, but we keep on. think of me on the other coast, holding you.

April 22, 2020 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I feel sad and intensely homesick. Hoping to get back home relatively safely mid May. Governor wise, not much difference between Texas and Florida.
Sending you love from Texas and hopes for better days for all of us, including the doll.
Xoxo
Barbara

April 22, 2020 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home