Saturday, May 9, 2020

Some things

Some things that have sustained me during the plague an ongoing list in no particular order

1. The Kid
2. My yard
3. The beach
4. Old cable teevee shows that I have on DVD
5. Chocolate
6. Bag Balm
7. Cats and other assorted Animal Gods
8. Potted plants and their propagation
9. Writing
10. Beans
11. Cheese
12. Cows
13. The Stillaguamish River
14. My iPad
15. Coffee
16. Yo-Yo Ma’s twitter posts
17.  My writing group
18. Laughing children




I actually saw two red cows fight each other this morning they were really going at it one of the cows bumped the other cow on her side then nipped her on the ear boy something awful must have been said between them outstanding entertainment and something brand new 

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Is that called "low" ing entertainment?

May 9, 2020 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

May 9, 2020 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Come to think of it maybe they know I’ve been using their bag balm.

May 9, 2020 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home